- Book Name: Classroom Manual for Automotive Electrical and Electronic Systems 5th Edition Update by John F Kershaw
- Author: John F Kershaw
- Pages: 368
- Size: 13 MB
Automotive Electrical and Electronic Systems PDF
Contents of Automotive Electrical and Electronic Systems PDF
- Chapter 1 — Tools, Fasteners, and Safety
- Chapter 2 — Introduction to Electricity
- Chapter 3 — Electrical Fundamentals
- Chapter 4 — Magnetism
- Chapter 5 — Series, Parallel, and SeriesParallel Circuits
- Chapter 6 — Electrical Diagrams and Wiring
- Chapter 7 — Automotive Battery Operation
- Chapter 8 — Charging System Operation
- Chapter 9 — Starting System Operation
- Chapter 10 — Automotive Electronics
- Chapter 11 — The Ignition Primary and Secondary Circuits and Components
- Chapter 12 — Automotive Lighting Systems
- Chapter 13 — Gauges, Warning Devices, and Driver Information System Operation
- Chapter 15 — Body Accessory Systems Operation
Preface of Automotive Electrical and Electronic Systems PDF
Automotive Electrical and Electronic Systems is part of the Chek-Chart Series in Automotive Technology, which also includes:
- Automatic Transmissions and Transaxles
- Automotive Brake Systems
- Automotive Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning
- Automotive Manual Drive Train and Rear Axle
- Automotive Steering, Suspension, and Wheel Alignment
- Automotive Engine Repair and Rebuilding
- Engine Performance, Diagnosis, and Tune-Up
- Fuel Systems and Emission Controls.
Since 1929, the Chek-Chart Series in Automotive Technology has provided vehicle specification, training, and repair information to the professional automotive service field. Each book in the Chek-Chart series aims to help instructors teach students to become competent and knowledgeable professional automotive technicians. The texts are the core of a learning system that leads a student from basic theories to actual hands-on experience.
The entire series is job-oriented, designed for students who intend to work in the automotive service profession. Knowledge gained from these books and the instructors enables students to get and keep jobs in the automotive repair industry. Learning the material and techniques in these volumes is a giant leap toward a satisfying, rewarding career.
New to the Fifth Edition Update
The fifth edition of Automotive Electrical and Electronic Systems has been updated to include new coverage of ignition systems. Ignition coverage had been a standard feature of the text through the fourth edition, but was removed from the fifth edition. Based on feedback from numerous users who wanted the ignition material back in the book, this updated fifth edition was produced. It includes new ignition chapters in both the Classroom and Shop Manuals.
Automotive electrical and electronic systems pdf.