- Book Name: Introduction to Agricultural Engineering Technology by Field and Long
- Author: Harry L. Field, John M. Long
- Pages: 452
- Size: 11 MB
Introduction to Agricultural Engineering Technology PDF
This text is intended for any class or reader interested in improving their knowledge about agriculture and enhancing their abilities in solving problems common to agriculture. It is an update of An Introduction to Agricultural Engineering Technology by Field and Solie. This edition includes a new chapter on site-specific crop management. The topics and their treatment were selected for three reasons:
(1) to acquaint individuals with a wide range of applications of engineering principles to agriculture,
(2) to present a selection of independent but related topics, and
(3) to develop and enhance the problem-solving ability of the individual. Each chapter contains educational objectives, introductory material, and example problems (where appropriate). Most chapters are self-contained and can be used independently of the others.
Those that are sequential are organized in a logical order to ensure that the knowledge and skills needed are presented in a previous chapter. As principal author, I wish to express my gratitude to Dr. John Long for his technical assistance, for writing the chapter on site-specific crop management, and for reviewing the text.
Introduction to agricultural engineering technology pdf free download.